Measurement of oxygen in the blood (SpO2), a simple and useful test that we can perform at home with the device of the pulse oximeter. Its results accurately inform us about the levels of oxygen in our blood, confirming the proper functioning of our respiratory system. Of course, it is suitable for everyone, while it is suitable for people with chronic respiratory diseases and other medical needs.
Blood oxygen measurement and normal values
Usually, a blood oxygen test is perfectly normal when it is above 95%. However, if you notice a price below 92%, then it would be good to contact your trusted doctor to offer you the appropriate advice for your case. Remember that neither the oximeter nor any medical device can replace a visit or a phone call to the doctor.
New fast blood oxygen measurement, directly from your smartwatch!
But what happens when we need to measure the oxygen in our blood but we do not have access to an oximeter? The DAS.4 smartwatch can give you an approximate first estimate, easily and quickly, before seeking the advice of your trusted doctor *. For your part, all you have to do is wear the new SG08 smartwatch on your wrist, press the button to measure oxygen in the blood and wait for the results in just a few seconds.
But the innovative features of the SG08 smartwatch do not stop here. This is a really smart health watch that, among other things, allows you to:
- Monitor your heart rate
- To measure your blood pressure
- Record and improve the quality of your sleep
- Have a picture of your fitness levels every minute of the day
- Analyze and improve your athletic performance
* The SG08 smartwatch does not replace the oximeter medical device and does not measure blood oxygen (SpO2) accurately, but approximately. Always use this function with the specialized guidance of your treating physician.
Did you like our new article ” Measurement of oxygen in the blood and its importance”
Read more interesting articles in the new DAS.4 Blog.