Smartwatch & Analog watch care
The Proper Fit:
1. The band on your smartwatch or fitness tracker should be worn loosely enough that it can move back and forth on your wrist. However, watches that feature wrist sensors will record better results with a fitting but comfortable application during an activity.
2. Wear your smartwatch 2 fingers above your wrist and remember to loosen the strap after a workout.
3. Take a break, give your skin a break from a long-term wear. Switch up the wrist on which you wear your smartwatch to help prevent skin irritation.
1. We recommend cleaning your smartwatch frequently to remove sweat or residue and to prevent odor.
2. To remove residue from lotions, sunscreens, insect repellent etc, use a lint-free cloth.
3. To disinfect the smartwatch you may use moist tissues containing alcohol and wipe gently the dial or the strap of the watch.
4. Do not use disinfectants on leather bands.
5. It is prohibited to clean the smartwatch with bleach or any other cleaning agents.
To preserve the appearance of your watch and to avoid possible skin irritation, we recommend avoiding exposure to the following chemicals:
– Hair Dye
– Insect repellents
– Moisturizing creams and lotions
– Solvent, detergents, or household cleaners
1) Please ensure that Bluetooth and mobile GPS are turned on. When searching for the device via Bluetooth, make sure that no other device is connected. When searching for the device via Bluetooth, keep a close distance between your mobile and smartwatch.
2) If the Bluetooth connection is unstable during operation, try restarting the watch and connecting it to the mobile again. Be sure to turn on the automatic start for the smartwatch application, in the settings of your mobile phone. Also turn off the battery optimization (without restrictions) for the specific application, so that the continuous application-smartwatch communication is not interrupted.
3) If there is a problem with the watch or its use, please contact the store where you purchased it.
4) The measurements of the watch are for reference only and not for medical use. Please follow your doctor’s instructions and do not use the measurements to make your own diagnosis.
5) Seawater is prohibited and the smartwatch can not be used for diving or being under water. In addition, the watch should not come in contact with hot water, as steam can penetrate the seal and cause internal damage.
6) Some functions of the smartwatches may differ depending on the software they carry. The company has the right to modify the contents the user manuals of the smartwatches without prior notice.
7) CAUTION: Do not use a power adapter that gives more than 5v = 1A to charge the device. If you use a charger larger than 1A for charging, the circuit and / or battery may be damaged.
8) Once the watch is charging, disconnect the cable from the power supply to prevent a short circuit if it comes in contact with conducting objects.
9) Do not leave the peripherals and accessories in areas where the temperature is too high or too low. Otherwise the device may malfunction.
10) Avoid hitting the device to reduce the risk of damage.
Mechanisms & Battery:
The mechanism of your watch should be maintained every two (2) years to ensure that its operation properly.
Your battery will need to be replaced approximately every two (2) years. The battery indicates that it is about to expire when the second pointer moves every 2 seconds instead of every second. However, the Hour and Minute pointers, are moving normally.
In case you need to replace your watch battery, we recommend that you opt for an authorized DAS.4 dealer to help us ensure that any of the watch fuses will not be affected by the change.
Any damage caused by an unauthorized representative will not be covered by the warranty.
All DAS.4 analog watches are waterproof to at least 3 atmospheres (ATM), which means protection against moisture such as rain and every day use water. They should not be submerged in water. For the best possible maintenance, we recommend that every two (2) years you should replace via an authorized partner or at our headquarters any damaged safety part that may affect the durability of your watch.
Your watch has precision accessories. For the best possible operation, please follow the following simple tips:
- Avoid leaving your watch exposed to extreme environments for long periods of time – intense sunshine, extreme heat or extreme cold.
- Do not use the buttons or rim when the watch is submerged in water. If water or moisture appears inside the case, you are highly advised to present your watch for immediate inspection. Water may corrode some internal parts of your watch
- Your watch is designed to withstand normal vibrations that may occur during use, but intense vibrations and falls should be avoided.
- Clean your watch by using a dry soft cloth.
- You should avoid using soap or any other chemical that might damage your watch.
We recommend that you do all the necessary services and corrections that your watch needs, either at the headquarters of our brand or at an authorized reseller. Please maintain your receipt and / or certified warranty as proof of the authenticity of your watch.