The Proper Fit:
1. The band on your smartwatch or fitness tracker should be worn loosely enough that it can move back and forth on your wrist. However, watches that feature wrist sensors will record better results with a fitting but comfortable application during an activity.
2. Wear your smartwatch 2 fingers above your wrist and remember to loosen the strap after a workout.
3. Take a break, give your skin a break from a long-term wear. Switch up the wrist on which you wear your smartwatch to help prevent skin irritation.
1. We recommend cleaning your smartwatch frequently to remove sweat or residue and to prevent odor.
2. To remove residue from lotions, sunscreens, insect repellent etc, use a lint-free cloth.
3. To disinfect the smartwatch you may use moist tissues containing alcohol and wipe gently the dial or the strap of the watch.
4. Do not use disinfectants on leather bands.
5. It is prohibited to clean the smartwatch with bleach or any other cleaning agents.
To preserve the appearance of your watch and to avoid possible skin irritation, we recommend avoiding exposure to the following chemicals:
– Hair Dye
– Insect repellents
– Moisturizing creams and lotions
– Solvent, detergents, or household cleaners
Lastly, salt water is prohibited.